Sunday, September 13, 2009

Creative Memories Story Book 3.0 Software



I finally had some time to play with my new software from Creative Memories. It's Story Book Creator Plus 3.0. WOW!! I thought the 2.0 could do amazing things. I kept making pictures like the above. I was afraid I would forget how to make the pictures if I didn't make lots of them. The first couple took about 30 minutes to figure it out. Once I figured it out, 5 minutes tops. Any one that has already purchased the 3.0 upgrade, let my know if you want to create a pictures using this technique, I can walk you thought it. Any one that has the 2.0 software and you want to upgrade, let me know. You can always go to Creative Memories website, if you didn't want to contact me, and purchase it that way. Please don't forget to use me as your consultant, so I can get the credit. Thanks! Go over to my daycare blog I did some of the kids I watch. There really cute.

No comments: